Sunday, April 22, 2018

Motivation For Success Video (2018)- It's Time To Fight Back!

Description:

Listen to me very closely. You can write everything down if you want to.Be brave enough to write every one of your goals. Now I'm want to tell you something. Life's going to hit you in your mouth and got you know a huge favor.  Your why have to be greater than your knock down.

Now listen to me many of you right now life got to open against the road. Are you about to do me a favor like you can't give up. You can't give in.  Listen to me if it was easy everybody would do it. And your life Got to back up. I need you to do it did like Buster Douglas did.Buster Douglas starts fighting back. He said I'm going to knock out 30 other people before me but I won't be the 31st. You got to tell life who you've been dealing with, did you willing deal with me. You got to tell the bankruptcy. You got to tell divorce you've got to tell sickness. I don't know. We've been dealing with it.

You come up against the wrong at this time. I'm saying this to you as you're going to you're going to, you ready quit. You ready to give up your right to give in because it doesn't look like you think it should look.When you and your dark places, everybody taking over the whole place. You got to start thinking a way you never bought before. I'm telling you right now because I care about you. I'm telling you right now because I've been there,I done that you've been at it for three years and you want to quit. Oh oh, you've been doing it for five years and it doesn't look like you did. You put all your money in it. You put all your time in it. People look at you quit. Five years you can bet that all. Oh, you put too much in it to quit now. Oh, it doesn't look like you think you didn't get the grades you thought you were going to get. So maybe I'm not meant to be a lawyer. Oh, I mean at the right time.


The first level of success in life.Listen to me the very first level is you see it's like it's clear to you, you know exactly what you want. You know exactly when you want it, you know exactly what it tastes like. You know what it looks like. You know what it smells like. But before you really blow up, blow up and you get success. You literally have it in the palm of your hand without having it. What was your dream look like? What does it smell like? What does it taste like? And I promise some of you, if you ask somebody to support, you don't dream, is yours. I don't know you would die, is your dream if you wanted to have it put your butt up and make you happen. If we wanted to have it. Rise and grind tomorrow. Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow. No such thing as tomorrow. We only got today. Now I would I put my dream on nobody else. And I don't care when I think about my dogbone dream.

For More Daily Motivation For Success, Best Motivation For Success Video, Best Success Motivation Video & Hungry For Success Video. Hit the Subscribe Button and Hit Get Notification Button! ====================================================== Follow Hungry For Success Social Media Channels For Those Hungry For Success: 1. FB: https://www.facebook.com/hungryforsuc... 2. IG: https://www.instagram.com/hungryforsu... 3. TW: https://www.twitter.com/hungry4success1 4. Pinterest: https://www.pinterest/stayhungry101

motivational video

No comments:

Post a Comment